Today, I have some exciting news that I would like to share with you. I have been working on a new artist site and blog all season. It will be my new home base where I will share my daily inspiration and projects that you can try based on work that is evolving from my studio. I would love for you to consider finding me there.
For now, I would like to share, 5 of my favorite Winter Art projects that are handmade and craft-based. I plan give many handmade gifts this year, and these are my top 5 favorites.
- DIY Winter Succulents– You can see a DIY of this workshop over on my blog today.
- Desgin your own wreath or mini-wreath, my latest post!
- Block print your own gift wrap, I would love to try this beautiful tutorial. It feels even more satisfying to give when you have all your gifts in pretty colors and handmade paper.
- Design your own snow-globe (with kids), still one of the most adorable vintage snow globe DiY projects out there. I found all the supplies for this at my local home garden store.
- DIY your own holiday photo cards. I share cards from year’s past and how I work with a Minted online to create keepsakes for our family the past few years.
Blogging here has helped me to grow immensely as an individual artist and product designer. I am thankful for those of you who have followed along over the years. I plan to continue to post project ideas here from time to time, but you can what my studio life emerge and grow here.
I hope you will come along for the ride!